Bintense.io is owned and operated by UAB “ Green Cliff INC (the company number 306116484), authorised to Provide virtual currency service, with a registered and operational address at Naugarduko st. 3-401, Vilnius, Lithuania.
You agree that you are free to choose whether or not to use the service provided to you by Bintense and do so at your sole discretion and risk. The exchange of digital currency is considered a risky transaction with highly speculative outcomes. Bintense does not guarantee any profit from any activity associated with its services.
– You agree that you are free to choose whether or not to use the service provided to you by Bintense and do so at your sole discretion and risk. You confirm that you understand and agree that the risks associated with the Services are acceptable to you, considering your objectives and financial capabilities.
– You acknowledge that purchasing or selling Cryptocurrency carry significant risk. Prices can fluctuate on any given day. Because of such fluctuations, Cryptocurrency may gain or lose value at any time. Cryptocurrency may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. Cryptocurrency trading has special risks not generally shared with official currencies, goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, backed by governments or other legal entities, or commodities such as gold or silver, Cryptocurrency is a unique kind of currency, backed by technology and trust. No central bank can take corrective measures to protect the value of Cryptocurrency in a crisis or issue more currency.
– You should carefully consider if holding digital currency is suitable depending on your financial circumstances. Dealing with and exchanging cryptocurrencies involves significant risk. The value of virtual assets/currencies has high volatility (value can increase and decrease significantly in a very short period of time and at any given moment). Such price fluctuations bring uncertainty. The value of a virtual currency and collapse in demand may be influenced by many factors, including irrational (or rational) bubbles, loss of confidence in the currency, changes in software development, government decisions, creation of a competitive currency, technical problems, political or non-political statements, statements of influencers and news and hacker-attacks.
– Your virtual assets may be lost by losing your password, private key or other security code. Virtual currencies have special risks that are not generally shared with the official currencies because they are not issued by governments or with tangible commodities or goods or registered in the official registry. Virtual currencies are intangible, decentralised digital assets backed by technology and trust. No central bank or other institution can take any measures to protect the value of a virtual currency. Virtual currencies are autonomous and largely unregulated systems of firms and individuals issuing currencies. The risk of loss in buying, selling or holding virtual assets/currencies can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether exchanging virtual assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Be careful to keep your private keys, passwords, security codes and words to yourself and change them regularly. Bintense uses payment providers for transfers of fiat money for rendering exchange services and operating with the fiat money, whereas assisting banks do not, by any means, represent a medium of exchange, transfer, withdrawal, deposit or other transaction in connection to virtual currencies.
– You acknowledge and agree that Bintense does not act as a financial advisor, does not provide investment advisory services or guidance, and any communication between you and Bintense cannot be considered investment advice. Without prejudice to our foregoing obligations, in asking us to enter into any transaction, you represent that you have been solely responsible for making your own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of the transaction. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any transaction and that you received professional advice thereon. We give you no warranty as to the suitability of the Services and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you. We may provide information on the price, range, volatility of digital currency and events that have affected the price of digital currency, but this is not considered investment advice and should not be construed as such. Any decision to purchase or sell digital currency is your exclusive decision at your own risk, and Bintense will not be liable for any loss suffered.
– To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, you hereby agree to indemnify Bintense and its partners against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred if direct or not directly arising from your use of our website, your use of the service or your violation of our terms and conditions.
– Bintense is not liable for any price fluctuations in Cryptocurrency. In the event of a market disruption, Bintense may, at its discretion and in addition to any other right and remedy, suspend the Services. Bintense will not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from such action. Following any such event, when Services resume, you acknowledge that prevailing market rates may differ significantly from the rates available prior to such event.
– Internet transmission risks. The client acknowledges that there are risks associated with using the Software and Services, including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connections. The client acknowledges that the Company shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays the client may experience when using the Software and Servichoweverever caused.